Sunday 5 October 2014

3 New Images




Hi there my lovely Followers!!
Just a short post this week,
I have 3 new images to show you:

Have a Mice Day
Swingin Penny
Hold me Fairy Close

The coloured image of Cheesy Christmas Mice is by Rhea and is available to buy as a coloured PNG!


Below is a card i made for my dear friend Penny called 'Swingin Penny' who is 30 very soon and before i box it up i thought i would let you take a peek ( hope Pennys not looking!! lol! )




 Have a great week all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday 5 October 2014

3 New Images




Hi there my lovely Followers!!
Just a short post this week,
I have 3 new images to show you:

Have a Mice Day
Swingin Penny
Hold me Fairy Close

The coloured image of Cheesy Christmas Mice is by Rhea and is available to buy as a coloured PNG!


Below is a card i made for my dear friend Penny called 'Swingin Penny' who is 30 very soon and before i box it up i thought i would let you take a peek ( hope Pennys not looking!! lol! )




 Have a great week all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment